Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good Human Being.


Good Human Being


It is easy to be a  Graphologist i.e know the meaning of various strokes and do analysis. However it is very difficult to be a Good Human Being. To be a good Graphologist it is very important to be a pure, humble human being, it is only then that you will be able to bring about changes in others lives, you may earn money ,however your account of BLESSINGS will be  empty.

In my profession where I handle kids,

I realize it is so very important for me to be Pure. It is the BLESSINGS which has made me so successful in this field.
This is the field where negative EGO has no place .

The more Humble and down to earth you are the more you will grow. The more giving you are the more you will get.
I inherited these qualities from my parents , however over the years these qualities had got buried under a layer of dust.
We at Renovision say when you enter Renovision for the Graphology training sessions you have to leave your footwear outside, i.e  leave your EGO outside. It is only then ,you will be in a receiving mode. It is only then, actual Self improvement takes place

My cleansing process is still on.

This the teaching of RENOVISION MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS and Pradeep Kirpalani. A true Graphologist.

A huge thankyou to my Parents and my Mentor Pradeep Kirpalani  for imbibing such qualities in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment